"Difficult Roads Often Lead To Beautiful Destinations"
- My full name is Maria Celeste Lopez. Although some call me Cheleche, my nickname.
- I was born on February 19, 2004
- My all time favorite color is lavender.
- Some of my hobbies are running, cycling, drawing, and baking.
- Something very odd about me is that I have a very BIG family. I have two brothers and six sisters. So, it does get a little crazy at my house once and in while.
- My favorite T.V. show is 13 Reasons Why
thank you mendez!
Thank you Mendez, my experience at Mendez has given me three years of memories that I will never forget. At Mendez Fundamental I was pushed and encouraged by the teachers that wanted the best for the students. Being at Mendez I was able to encounter many opportunities that always involved learning and not just the academics. Even in the extracurricular clubs/sports I learned something new everyday. The Mendez sports were very professional for a middle school and the coaches pushed you to your limits. Through those sports I met new people that I have become very close to. To continue, Mendez held big events like symposium. Doing symposium for two years will always show me how projects in the future should look like. Symposium provided new skills and ideas. I will never forget the people at Mendez. Each and everyone of them have affected my life. I hope to stay with the people I met through out the three years. Mendez was always a safe environment for the students and never once did I fear of a mishap or security problems. Once again thank you Mendez for giving me three years of meeting new friends, teachers, and principals.